Outdated TYPO3 Version
This documentation refers to an outdated TYPO3 version - either select a supported version or make sure to use a TYPO3 Extended Long Term Support (ELTS) version to continue getting security updates.
Internationalization, Validation and Security¶
In the previous chapters we examined all levels of the MVC pattern, exploring each aspect in detail. This will change in this chapter: Here we will talk about functions on extension programming, where the interaction of the different levels is important. First we show how to program Extbase based extensions which can create output in different languages. Besides the localisation of static text we also provide the translation of domain objects. In the second section of the chapter we explain how the consistency terms of the domain model are to be implemented and checked. This chapter will end with some aspects which enhance the security of the extension.
- Localizing and internationalizing an extension
- Validating domain objects
- Validators for checking of Invariants
- When does validation take place?
- Registering validators
- Validating in the domain model with annotations
- Validating in the domain model with an own validator class
- Validating of controller arguments
- Interaction of validators
- Case study: Edit an existing object
- Case study: Create an object
- Mapping arguments
- programming secure extensions