A task to synchronize folders from the machine that runs Surf to a remote host by using Rsync.
It takes the following options:
- folders - An array with folders to synchronize. The key holds the source folder, the value holds the target folder. The target folder must have an absolute path.
- username (optional) - The username to log in on the remote host.
- ignoreErrors (optional) - If true, ignore errors during execution. Default is true.
- logOutput (optional) - If true, output the log. Default is false.
- ->setTaskOptions(‘TYPO3SurfTaskRsyncFoldersTask’, [
- ‘folders’ => [
- [‘uploads/spaceship’, ‘/var/www/outerspace/uploads/spaceship’], [‘uploads/freighter’, ‘/var/www/outerspace/uploads/freighter’], [‘/tmp/outerspace/lonely_planet’, ‘/var/www/outerspace/uploads/lonely_planet’] ‘/tmp/outerspace/lonely_planet’ => ‘/var/www/outerspace/uploads/lonely_planet’
execute(Node $node, Application $application, Deployment $deployment, $options = )¶
Execute this task
simulate(Node $node, Application $application, Deployment $deployment, $options = )¶
Simulate this task
- $resolver (OptionsResolver) –
- $shellCommandService (ShellCommandService) –
rollback(Node $node, Application $application, Deployment $deployment, $options = )¶
Rollback this task
configureOptions($options = )¶
- $options (array) –