TypoScript Coding Guidelines¶
Directory and file Names¶
- As of TYPO3 8.7, the file ending can and should be
- TypoScript files are located in the directory
- Filename for constants in static templates:
- Filename for TypoScript in static templates:
More information about the file ending:
- TypoScript files used to have the ending
- Since TYPO3 7, it is also possible to use the ending
.ts. This is not recommended because it is also used by TypeScript.
- Therefore, you should use
.typoscriptif you are using TYPO3 8.7 and later.
- Use spaces, not TABs.
- Use 2 spaces per indenting level.