What is composer?Composer is a tool for dependency management in PHP. It allows you to declare the libraries your project depends on and it will manage (install/update) them for you.
- Search for: composer+typo3
- https://composer.typo3.org (docs)
- Blogpostings (en)
- Composer and TYPO3 extensions
This script generates among other things it does a custom
packages.jsonfile enabling to deploy TYPO3 CMS packages by Composer.
- Composer patches instead of TYPO3 xclassing
- 2018-07-31, Installation guide: How to upgrade an existing TYPO3 installation to Composer
- Explore this
2018-11-04, Helmut Hummel, live at #t3crr:
composer create-project helhum/typo3-distribution composer create-project foo/bar project-folder # lookup packagist for <repo-url> # git clone <repo-url> project-folder # cd project-folder # composer install composer require foo/bar # lookup packagist for newest version of package # change (or create) composer.json # composer update foo/bar
2018-06-23, Helmut Hummel: Your Perfect TYPO3 Distribution