This documentation is not using the current rendering mechanism and is probably outdated. The extension maintainer should switch to the new system. Details on how to use the rendering mechanism can be found here.
- Go to the module ADMIN TOOLS > Extensions.
- In the upper left corner of the module, select ‘Get Extensions’ from the dropdown.
- Click on the button ‘Update now’. The list of available extensions on the TYPO3 Extension Repository (TER) will be downloaded. This can take a while.
- When the list is downloaded, search for ‘aip_cookie_law’.
- Click on the ‘+’ icon in front of the extension name. The extension will be installed.
Web > Template¶