This documentation is not using the current rendering mechanism and is probably outdated. The extension maintainer should switch to the new system. Details on how to use the rendering mechanism can be found here.
- Just install the extension from TER.
- In the EM config you can set:
- the length of the password
- the pattern the extension looks for. Just activate the checkbox and the extension checks if this kind of pattern will fit
- the quantity of patterns to fit. If you activate all 4 patterns you can set that only 2 patterns have to fit, e.g. lowercase characters and digits or capitals and special characters. So you can specify your password conventions.
- a period of time. After not changing the user’s password for this time, a popup after login will remind him.