This documentation is not using the current rendering mechanism and will be deleted by December 31st, 2020. The extension maintainer should switch to the new system. Details on how to use the rendering mechanism can be found here.
Advanced Search Options¶
You can create an Advanced Search page that will allow users to search not only events, but locations and organizers as well. The Advanced Search page should be separate from the main calendar page and must have its own plugin installed. The following steps will get it set up.
- Create a new page for the Advanced Search. We recommend that you create it as a sub-page of your main calendar page.
- Install the Calendar Base plugin on the page.
- In the General Settings Tab, select Search All, Organizer, and Location. *Search All MUST be the first item* in the list and will nullify any other subordinate views.
- In the General Settings Tab, select the Starting Point where your Calendar records are stored.
- In the Other View Tab, select the Show Search check-box.
- Create a link on your main calendar page to your Advanced Search page.