This documentation is not using the current rendering mechanism and will be deleted by December 31st, 2020. The extension maintainer should switch to the new system. Details on how to use the rendering mechanism can be found here.
Calendar Base Configuration¶
The Calendar Base Configuration form can be accessed through the Extension Manager Module. Refer to Illustration 48. Select the Loaded Extensions options from the drop-down Menu and then click on the Calendar Base link (the title of the Calendar Base extension). Ensure the Information option appears in the drop-down box ( 1 ).
Illustration 48: The Calendar Base Configuration Form
- Do not use Tab-Dividers: Places all the fields on along singleform when creating a new form rather than sorting and displaying them behind tabs.
- Hide location textfield: Enabling this option removes the Location text field in the Event form.
- Hide organizer textfield: Enabling this option removes the organizer text field in the Event form.
- Select the cal location data model: Depending on whether or not you installed or are using any of the suggested extensions, you can choose your location data model here.
- Select the cal organizer data model: Depending on whether or not you installed or are using any of the suggested extensions, you can choose your organizer data model here.
- Nested Categories: Selecting this option allows the display of categories to be nested in the Backend, similar to the tt_news category tree.
- Select the default height of categories: Sets the textbox height in the Categories’ record form. The default is 280.
- Show time values in BE lists: Toggle on/off if you want to show the start time of regular events in the list view.
- Enable New Recurring Event Interface: If you are running a version of TYPO3 older than 4.1, you will likely want to disable this option. Otherwise, the new Recurring Event Interface is a particularly user- friendly interface.
- Use Teaser Field: Adds an alternative description to the Display List View.
- Use Record Selector: Displays the record selector instead of dropdown boxes for fe_users and fe_groups selection in backend.
- Use New Recurring Event Model: The New Recurring Event Model will use an index table for recurring events, reducing memory consumption and improving performance. Please see chapter “Using New Recurring Event Model / Cal Indexer” for more details.