This documentation is not using the current rendering mechanism and will be deleted by December 31st, 2020. The extension maintainer should switch to the new system. Details on how to use the rendering mechanism can be found here.
Enabling Frontend Editing¶
To enable Frontend editing, please follow these basic steps:
- Add the FE-Editing Static Template to the Calendar page (see Step 5: Add the Static Templates).
- Open the Calendar Base plugin and add any combination of the following Allowed Views options in the General Settings tab.
** Included in typical Basic Frontend Calendar Editor settings*
- Enable the Frontend Editing option in the Constant Editor (see Calendar Base (General) Constant Editor Form)
- Specify which Frontend Users or Frontend Usergroups will be permitted to make changes to the calendar
- Assign the specific rights via TS-Setup – please refer to the chapter Rights.You have extensive control over what gets created, edited, deleted. These options are used to limit the Frontend Calendar Administrator’s available options.