This documentation is not using the current rendering mechanism and will be deleted by December 31st, 2020. The extension maintainer should switch to the new system. Details on how to use the rendering mechanism can be found here.
The extension needs to be installed as any extension of TYPO3 CMS.
If you use composer you can simply get this extension via
composer req baschte/content-animations.
If installed and activated just include the static typoscript to your site template and you’re good to go.
- You have to choose between these static includes from
- Content Animations: Bootstrap Package v10.x
- Content Animations: Bootstrap Package v9.x
- Content Animations: Bootstrap Package v8.x
- Content Animations: Fluid Styled Content
- Content Animations: Higher Education Package v9
Please note that the version info in the inlcude itself isn’t based on the TYPO3 version. It’s the major version of, for example, the Bootstrap Package itself. You can get that info in the composer.json or the extension manager.
Example: If you use the Bootstrap Package in version 10.0.6 in your project you have to include
Content Animations: Bootstrap Package v10.x. If it’s in version 9 the
Content Animations: Bootstrap Package v9.x and so on.