|Description:||RealURL alternative. Have nice URLs instead of ugly with parameters. CoolUri has user-friendly XML configuration file. For simple setup, just use the one supplied with extension and you are ready to go.|
|License:||This document is published under the Open Publication License available from http://www.opencontent.org/openpub/|
The content of this document is related to TYPO3, a GNU/GPL CMS/Framework available from www.typo3.org.
Table of Contents
- Users manual
- cHash issue
- Things you won't find in the manual
- Q: How to change order of fields from which a title is retrieved?
- Q: How to set a translation?
- Q: Value isn't translated OK. Instead of national characters I get dashes.
- Q: I get PHP error after installing CoolURI extension
- Q: How to migrate from simulateStaticDocuments to CoolUri
- Q: CoolUri doesn't work in ISS with ISAPI
- Q: How to mix pagepath with other parameters
- Q: I've got multilanguage tt_news and it doesn't work just right
- Q: I've got news with same titles and I'd like to append -X, where X would be an increasing number.
- Q: I've changed XML configuration but nothing happens
- Targets for Cross-Referencing