This documentation is not using the current rendering mechanism and will be deleted by December 31st, 2020. The extension maintainer should switch to the new system. Details on how to use the rendering mechanism can be found here.
This project is a free time driven project.
What does it do?¶
FAL Gallery is a TYPO3 Extension that only relies on FAL Methods to build a gallery from a folder structure. This Extension is the successor of wt_gallery and it does, like the old one, support EXIF data.
- Strictly relies on FAL only
- Gallery view: Browse in the folder tree
- List View: Show all supported images in the selected Gallery View
- Show View: Show the image selected in the List View
Configurable by the Editor in BE for all Plugins:
- Supported filetypes
- Thumbnail size
This Extension is only tested with TYPO3 6.2.
Features planned for future implementation:
- Preview of Images in “default image” selection
- Complete AJAX loading
- Installation via composer (composer.json and packagist registration)
- Caching of EXIF data