What does it do?¶
This extension (fal_securedownload) aims to be a general solution to secure your assets.
When you storage is marked as non-public all links to files from that storage are replaced (also for processed files).
The permissions for assets can be set on folder/file bases by setting access to fe_groups in the file module.
There is also a plugin to show your files as a tree on your website.
- Restrict FE access on folder level
- Restrict FE access on file level
- Let editor set permissions in file list
- Force download for all files (for protected file storages)
- Force download for specific file extensions (for protected file storages)
- Keep track of requested downloads (count downloads per user and file)