You could make EXT:form work for your site quickly. Just follow these easy steps!
Include static TypoScript templates
First, open the
Templatemodule in the backend and edit your root TypoScript template. Under the tab "Includes", ensure that Fluid Content Elements (fluid_styled_content) and Form (form) are among the selected items. Save the template.
Create a new form
Go to the
Formsmodule, and create a new form there. With the help of the form editor you can build appealing forms easily.
Move the form definition
If you wish, you can move the form definition to a dedicated extension.
Provide a translation
You can also provide a translation of your form, if needed. This is done in an .xlf file which has to be registered in your YAML configuration.
Insert your form in a page
The final step is inserting the form in the desired page(s).
- Open the page module in the backend.
- Select the desired page.
- Create a new content element of type "Form". You can find this one under the tab "Form Elements".
- Under the tab "Plugin", choose the desired form.
- If needed, you can select "Override finisher settings" under the "Plugin" tab. Save the content element.
- Repeat steps 2 to 5 until the form is inserted in every page requiring it.
You should now be able to view your form on the frontend. Enjoy!