:heavy_exclamation_mark: This PHP library has been developed for TYPO3 CMS and is intended to TYPO3 extension developers.
This repository hosts a full working example for the TYPO3 extension FormZ.
- Install FormZ on your TYPO3 installation:
- Clone this Git repository in your extensions folder:
git clone https://github.com/romm/formz_example.git.
- Install the extension
- On a page in your TYPO3 page tree, insert a new content containing the provided plug-in:
[FormZ] Form example.
- On the same page, include the following TypoScript static content:
[FormZ] Global configuration (formz)
[FormZ] Form example - Configuration (formz_example)
- Additionally, if you are using Twitter Bootstrap or Foundation on your site, you can do the following:
- Edit the plug-in that you did insert in step 4, and change the value of
- Include the TypoScript static content
[FormZ] View configuration for XXX
[FormZ] Form example - Asset for XXX