This documentation is not using the current rendering mechanism and is probably outdated. The extension maintainer should switch to the new system. Details on how to use the rendering mechanism can be found here.
Target group: Administrators
Describes how to manage the extension from an administrator point of view. That relates to Page/User TSconfig, permissions, configuration etc., which administrator level users have access to.
- TYPO3 6.2 LTS or 7.6 LTS
- An Extension for User Selfcare is Recommended. e.g.:
- femanager https://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/femanager
- sr_feuser_register https://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/sr_feuser_register
To install the extension, perform the following steps:
- Install and configure the Requirements
- Install gtd from TER
- Create two pages: A Login Page and the Page for gtd-Plugin
- Create a Folder where the Users and the gtd-Data will be stored
- Create a usergroup for gtd, maybe it is good to create a testuser
- Include the static Template
- Configure the Template
- Add the two Cronjobs to the Scheduler
- Template: Constant-Editor
- plugin.tx_gtd_frontendgtd.persistence.storagePid = <PID of Data Folder> Needed for the GTD-plugin to find the Folder with the Data and Users.
- Template: Setup (TypoScript)
- config.moveJsFromHeaderToFooter = 1 The Extension uses jQuery-ui, this option is for loading jQuery before jQuery-ui
- The Extension is to be configured with the Constant-Editor and with TypoScript.
- The prerequisite to full fill beforehand: The two pages Login and gtd-plugin has to be configured to be accessable to the users in the gtd-Folder. I used the Extension t3sbootstrap to configure the Login.