Configuring the Pages:ref:
Once the plugin is up and running, it is time to designate some pages as “secure” and see if the forwards are happening correctly.
- Login into the TYPO3 backend (administration) using the http://www.mydomain.org/typo3/ URL.
- In the core module menu select WEB > Page.
- In the page tree, click on any node that represents a page.
- Click on the "Edit page properties" header button.
- In the tab "Behaviour" there should be a checkbox called HTTPS Enforcer (SSL) at the bottom of the palette "Miscellaneous". If the box is checked, all requests for the page will be made over a secure (encrypted) connection. If the box is unchecked, all requests for the page will be made over an insecure (unencrypted) connection.