This documentation is not using the current rendering mechanism and will be deleted by December 31st, 2020. The extension maintainer should switch to the new system. Details on how to use the rendering mechanism can be found here.
What does it do?¶
- Nicer icons for search results of extension indexed_search.
- Support for more file types like .odt and .odp.
- Different icon sets (windows style in different icon sizes, icons from freepik).
- File width and height of icons adjustable.
- Install in extension manager
- Add the static template “Icons for indexed_search” in field “Include static (from extensions)” in your ROOT page
- Configure it with TypoScript constants
Your configuration options:
You have ideas? Contact me!
See file ChangeLog in the extension directory.