This documentation is not using the current rendering mechanism and is probably outdated. The extension maintainer should switch to the new system. Details on how to use the rendering mechanism can be found here.
- Extension-manager > Get preconfigured distribution.
- Activate the distribution “Launch Direct Mail!” (launchdirectmail).
- Start your TYPO3-frontend.
- Click on [Launch your TYPO3-project!]
If any extension is missed, you will get a prompt.
Please solve every dependency: install and enable the prompted extensions:
- Direct Mail (direct_mail)
- Powermail (powermail)
- Start TYPO3 Responsive! (start)
- Zurb Foundation framework (t3foundation)
Please refer to the section Error Handling of the manual Launch it! (launch) at https://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/extensions/launch/03_Integrators/03_Errorhandling
If link isn’t proper, please refer to https://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/extensions/launch and look for Error Handling.