- Extension-manager > Get preconfigured distribution.
- Activate the distribution "Launch TYPO3 Responsive!" (launchstart).
- Edit the Launch plaugin: select a valid user.
- Start your TYPO3-frontend.
- Click on [Launch your TYPO3-project!]
Launch TYPO3 Responsive! will check dependencies.
If a requirement missed you will get a prompt.
See Known Bugs
Please refer to the section Error Handling of the manual Launch it! (launch) at https://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/extensions/launch/03_Integrators/03_Errorhandling
If link isn't proper, please refer to https://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/extensions/launch and look for Error Handling.