The extension needs to be installed like any other extension of TYPO3 CMS:
Visit maps2 at Github
You will find a Download-Button where you can select between Download as Zip or Link for cloning this project.
Get the extension
Get it via Zip: Switch to the Extensionmanager and upload maps2
Get it via Git: If Git is available on your system, switch into the typo3conf/ext/ directory and clone it from Github:
git clone https://github.com/jweiland-net/maps2.git
Get it via Composer:
composer require jweiland/maps2
The Extension Manager offers some basic configuration which is explained here.
Preparation: Include static TypoScript¶
The extension ships some TypoScript code which needs to be included.
- Switch to the root page of your site.
- Switch to the Template module and select Info/Modify.
- Press the link Edit the whole template record and switch to the tab Includes.
- Select Maps2 (maps2) at the field Include static (from extensions):
Preparation: Update values in Constant Editor¶
- Switch to the Template module and select Constant Editor.