This documentation is not using the current rendering mechanism and is probably outdated. The extension maintainer should switch to the new system. Details on how to use the rendering mechanism can be found here.
What does it do?¶
A TYPO3 extension to send any pages as a newsletter to several recipients at once.
Originally based on TC Directmail 2.0.2, the mailing engine was almost entirely rewritten but most features were preserved.We now use SwiftMailer (from TYPO3 core). And it aims to improve the user experience and works out of the box.
Comparison with TC Directmail 2.0.2¶
- Use of SwiftMailer
- Brand new database structure allowing for much more size efficient storage
- Two special markers available:
- Plain text quality is improved
- Removed wizard for recipientlist generation
- Only one recipient list per newsletter (workaround: send multiple newsletter or UNION via raw sql)