This documentation is not using the current rendering mechanism and is probably outdated. The extension maintainer should switch to the new system. Details on how to use the rendering mechanism can be found here.
What does it do?¶
This extension implements a versatile slider system based on the latest technologies which are provided by the TYPO3 CMS.
- Responsive carousel slider for TYPO3
- Touch enabled based on the jQuery OWL Carousel
- It’s supporting touchswipe functionality for iOS, Android and others
- You can choose between two types of sliders (single or synced)
- Custom setting for your slider in typoscript code
- Multiple sliders per one page
- random slides