This documentation is not using the current rendering mechanism and will be deleted by December 31st, 2020. The extension maintainer should switch to the new system. Details on how to use the rendering mechanism can be found here.
|Keywords:||slider, responsive, mobile, customizable, item-slider, jquery, desktop|
|Copyright:||comsolit AG, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|License:||This document is published under the Open Content License available from http://www.opencontent.org/opl.shtml|
This extension implements a versatile slider system based on the latest technologies which are provided by the TYPO3 CMS.
- Responsive carousel slider for TYPO3
- Touch enabled based on the jQuery OWL Carousel
- It’s supporting touchswipe functionality for iOS, Android and others
- You can choose between two types of sliders (single or synced)
- Custom setting for your slider in typoscript code
- Multiple sliders per one page
- random slides
we are specializes in web development and development of web-based software, the realization of complex websites and e-commerce solutions, which always require a degree of individuality and innovation. More about our solutions at https://www.comsolit.com/
For Support, Bug or Issu Requests please go to our Github Page https://github.com/comsolit/owl_slider