This documentation is not using the current rendering mechanism and will be deleted by December 31st, 2020. The extension maintainer should switch to the new system. Details on how to use the rendering mechanism can be found here.
What does it do?¶
This is a TYPO3 CMS extension that provides various Fluid ViewHelpers to generate PDF documents.
Using the ViewHelpers from this extension you can make any Fluid template into a PDF document.
pdfviewhelpers is using TCPDF and FPDI for the PDF generation.
- ViewHelpers to render text and lists
- ViewHelper to render images (supporting FAL and image processing)
- ViewHelpers to repeatedly render header and footer
- ViewHelper to render HTML / rich-text content
- ViewHelper to avoid page breaks inside
- ViewHelpers to create a multi column layout
- ViewHelpers to create a table of content
- Load existing PDF documents as template
- Define and apply different text types easily
- Fully customizable by writing your own ViewHelpers
- Supports batch creation of PDFs
- Supported output destinations: string, inline, download and file
- Usable both in frontend and backend
- Rich inheritance based TypoScript settings
- Rich API documentation with lots of examples