This documentation is not using the current rendering mechanism and will be deleted by December 31st, 2020. The extension maintainer should switch to the new system. Details on how to use the rendering mechanism can be found here.
After a user have been created there is a signal slot that is called:
Which can be used for manipulating the user.
- Added typoscript settings that can modifify output from templates (class wraps).
- Possibility to send unsubscribe mail.
- Changed localization to xliff.
- Texts in mail via flexform.
- Email config via flexform (from name, from email and reply-to).
- Name field in frontend is optional, configured in flexform.
- Option to set confirmation page in flexform.
- Changed rootPaths
- Multiple registrations on same page.
- Controller uses namespace.