This documentation is not using the current rendering mechanism and will be deleted by December 31st, 2020. The extension maintainer should switch to the new system. Details on how to use the rendering mechanism can be found here.
Target group: Administrators
You can adust backend plugin interface appearance by configuring the global extension.
- In TYPO3 V7 or V8 : Admin Tools > Extensions Manager > Simple OpenStreetMap (rt_simpleosm) > Cog configuration icon.
- In TYPO3 V9 : Admin Tools > Settings module > Configure extension > rt_simpleosm.
Here, you can configure :
- The backend plugin interface background image,
- The backend plugin interface background color,
- Choosing between image or color for the backend plugin interface.