This documentation is not using the current rendering mechanism and will be deleted by December 31st, 2020. The extension maintainer should switch to the new system. Details on how to use the rendering mechanism can be found here.
Target group: Editors
To display an OpenStreetMap on your page, you have to follow 2 steps:
- Create a database OSM record for the map with List module:
you will have to enter for one map
- The title,
- The address,
- The latitude,
- The longitude,
- A custom marker.
To find the longitude and the latitude from an adress you can use this site :
You don’t really need to create a Folder page for this. You can store this record in any standard page.
- Insert the simple OpenStreetMap plugin with Page module:
you will have to configure the desired map by specifing:
- A header for the plugin,
- The OSM record or tt_address record for the desired map,
- The map style, width, height and border radius,
- The map zoom factor,
- The map popup options,
- The map zoom, mouse and fullscreen options,
- The navigational mini map display,
- The external caption menu display.