This documentation is not using the current rendering mechanism and will be deleted by December 31st, 2020. The extension maintainer should switch to the new system. Details on how to use the rendering mechanism can be found here.
Sie können ebenfalls im Datensatz der Anmeldung die Zahlungsinformationen im Backend verwalten falls erwünscht.Folgende Felder stehen dabei im Modul Veranstaltungen/Anmeldungen zur Verfügung:
- Hat bezahlt
- Datum der Bezahlung
- Zahlungsart (Diverse Bankinformationen können hier ebenfalls eingegeben werden)
Entering and managing event types¶
On the same system folder that contains the speakers and organizers, you can create event types. At the moment an event type record consist of only a title field. You can assign none or exactly one event type to an event record. If you assign no event type to an event, the default event type from TS setup will be used.
The field is hidden in the list view by default.
Using lodging and food options¶
You can create “lodging options” and “food options” records that will be available in the registration form. After you have created these records, you can select them in the event records; the corresponding options then will be displayed in the registration for for this event and get saved in the registration record.
Displaying the seminar and registration statistics and details¶
Back-end module “Events”: The back-end module “Events” has four different tabs:
By clicking on a tab, you can access the according submodule. Each submodule shows a list of records of the according type on the currently selected page or sysfolder (e.g. the submodule “Events” shows a list of events).
It is possible to delete, to modify or to create new records within the back-end module if the back-end user has the rights to do this.
CSV export: In the event list, you can also export the events on the current page or the list of registrations of an event as CSV.
CSV export of events¶
At the top in the event list in the back-end module Events , you’ll find a button named Export as CSV that will save the data of all events on the current page as CSV.
CSV export of registrations¶
In the event list in the back-end module Events , you’ll find a button named CSV that will save the data of the registrations for that particular event as CSV, also including data from the registered FE user. Please note that the CSV files contains the columns for the data from the registration records first and then data from the corresponding FE user record.
The CSV export can be configured via TS Setup in plugin.tx_seminars for the page where the event records are located. Please see the reference for details.
CSV export of registrations is only available if:
- the event has at least one registration, and
- the logged-in BE user has read access to the events table and the registrations table, and
- the logged-in BE user has read access to all pages where the registrations for that particular event are stored
Changing, deleting and entering registrations¶
You can edit, delete and enter registration records using W eb > Lists as well as the back-end module Events .
Unregistering from an event¶
Front-end users currently cannot unregister themselves from events. This is a missing feature. As a workaround, do this:
- In the back end, manually delete the corresponding registration record.
- Then go to Web > Seminars and use the “Update Statistics” function.
You can also use this extension to record payments from participants for their seminar. If you have received a payment (be in in cash, bank transfer, credit card or whatever), edit the corresponding registration record and fill in the following fields:
- Has paid: Note that this field will go away soon. Instead, if someone has paid will be deducted by whether a payment date has been entered. So make sure to set a payment date for all attendances that have been paid.
- Date of payment (if this field is set, an attendance is considered as paid, so always enter the date when you enter a payment)
- Method of payment (optional, use it if you like to track this)
Tracking who has attended a seminar and who hasn’t¶
If you want to record who has attended a seminar and who hasn’t (eg. for certificates), you can edit the corresponding registration record and fill in this field:
- Has attended