The installation and initial configuration of the extension is as following:
- Install the extension with the extension manager
- Include the static TypoScript configuration “Event management and registration (sf_event_mgt)” in your TypoScript template
- Create a new sysfolder in your page tree, where you create events and categories.
- Depending on your needs, create a TYPO3 page for event listing, event details and event registration.
- Add the plugin Events and event-registration to the newly created pages and configure the plugin settings.
- Configure extension TypoScript settings depending on your needs.
- Optionally add the plugin Events and event-registration - FE user registrations to a page, to show registered frontend users their event registrations
- If you use registrations for events, you must follow the instructions regarding clearcacheuids and CLI Commands
- If you want TYPO3 editors (not admins) to be able to export registrations as a CSV file, those users must have a read/write access to the default upload folder (or
options.defaultUploadFolderin User TSconfig)
- For the calendar view, make sure to uncheck the Disable overwrite demand setting in the plugin