This documentation is not using the current rendering mechanism and will be deleted by December 31st, 2020. The extension maintainer should switch to the new system. Details on how to use the rendering mechanism can be found here.
What does it do?¶
Manage content elements, file collections and images with this responsive slider! Based on the slick carousel slider by Ken Wheeler. Scales with its container. Separate settings per breakpoint. Swipe, desktop mouse dragging, infinite looping, randomized order among others. Users can setup more than 50 properties by the plugin.
TYPO3 Slick Slider integrates Ken Wheelers responsive slider into TYPO3.
jQuery Slick Carousel¶
The Slick Carousel is
- Fully responsive
- For images and all content elements
- Scales with its container
- Separate settings per breakpoint
- Uses CSS3 when available. Fully functional when not.
- Swipe enabled. Or disabled, if you prefer.
- Desktop mouse dragging.
- Infinite looping.
- Fully accessible with arrow key navigation.
- Add, remove, filter & unfilter slides.
- Autoplay, dots, arrows, callbacks, etc …
TYPO3 Slick provides the four content elements
- Slick Slider with Content Elements
- Slick Slider with File Collections
- Slick Slider with Images
- Slick Slider Content Element
- Slides can ordered randomized
You can use the sliders unlimited on the same page.
- Slick Sliders with images aren’t available.
- You can use upto three sliders on the same page.
Some extensions have ready-to-use templates for the Slick Slider:
- Organiser – responsive TYPO3 for the lobby and the organisers (organiser)
- Quick Shop – responsive e-commerce with TYPO3
- xBlog – Frontend Simplifier