Inside TYPO3 CMS:ref:
|Description:||Technical document describing the core of TYPO3, the APIs etc. Includes a section about the Extension API.|
|Keywords:||inside, architecture, security, forAdmins, forDevelopers, forIntermediates|
|License:||Open Content License available from www.opencontent.org/opl.shtml|
The content of this document is related to TYPO3,
a GNU/GPL CMS/Framework available from www.typo3.org
This document is included as part of the official TYPO3 documentation. It has been approved by the TYPO3 Documentation Team following a peer- review process. The reader should expect the information in this document to be accurate - please report discrepancies to the Documentation Team (firstname.lastname@example.org). Official documents are kept up-to-date to the best of the Documentation Team's abilities.
This document is a Core Manual. Core Manuals address the built in functionality of TYPO3 and are designed to provide the reader with in- depth information. Each Core Manual addresses a particular process or function and how it is implemented within the TYPO3 source code. These may include information on available APIs, specific configuration options, etc.
Core Manuals are written as reference manuals. The reader should rely on the Table of Contents to identify what particular section will best address the task at hand.
Table of Contents
- Inside TYPO3
- Core Architecture
- Access Control
- Backend Modules
- Versioning and Workspaces
- Character sets
- How translations are handled by the system
- Helping translating TYPO3?
- Introduce a new language in TYPO3
- Translation teamwork?
- Distribution of and contribution to language packs
- "locallang-XML" (llXML) files
- "locallang.php" files (deprecated)
- "language-splitted" syntax (deprecated)
- How to acquire labels from the $LANG object
- Overriding LOCAL_LANG values
- Context Sensitive Help (CSH)
- Security in TYPO3
- Files and Directories
- Core modules
- General interface features
- Index: Labels for Crossreferencing