Breaking: #62673 - Deprecated extbase code is removed ¶
See Issue #62673
You may no longer use bound variables without using a prepared statement.
Support for old view configuration options templateRootPath, layoutRootPath and partialRootPath is dropped. Use the new options with fallback mechanism.
Removed PHP classes ¶
Removed PHP class members ¶
- ActionController::$viewObjectNamePattern is removed without replacement
- Repository::$backend is removed, use persistence manager instead
Removed PHP methods ¶
- ObjectManager::create() is removed, use ObjectManager::get() instead
- ObjectManagerInterface::create() is removed
- PersistenceGenericBackend::replaceObject() is removed without replacement
- QuerySettingsInterface::setReturnRawQueryResult() is removed without replacement
- QuerySettingsInterface::getReturnRawQueryResult() is removed, use the parameter on $query->execute() directly
- Typo3QuerySettings::setSysLanguageUid() is removed, use setLanguageUid() instead
- Typo3QuerySettings::getSysLanguageUid() is removed, use getLanguageUid() instead
A call to any of the aforementioned methods by third party code will result in a fatal PHP error.
Affected installations ¶
Any installation which contains third party code still using these deprecated methods.
Replace the calls with the suggestions outlined above.