Deprecation: #67991 - Removed ext:cms¶
See Issue #67991
cms has been removed. Most functionality has been moved to extension
frontend with version 6.0 already.
The rest of the files have now been moved to other extensions, extension
cms does not exist anymore.
Language files from EXT:cms are moved to different places into the core.
LLL:EXT:cms/... references are
rewritten dynamically to the new file locations, but this fallback layer is subject to be removed with CMS 8.
Third party extensions that define a dependency to extension
cms will get their dependency rewritten to
on the fly during extension installation as a compatibility layer.
All 3rd party extensions using language labels from extension
cms or defining a dependency to extension
Update the dependency constraint in
ext_emconf.php of the affected extension. A typical substitution is
a dependency to extension
Move the following references to the new location of the language file:
- typo3/sysext/cms/web_info/locallang.xlf -> typo3/sysext/frontend/Resources/Private/Language/locallang_webinfo.xlf
- typo3/sysext/cms/locallang_ttc.xlf -> typo3/sysext/frontend/Resources/Private/Language/locallang_ttc.xlf
- typo3/sysext/cms/locallang_tca.xlf -> typo3/sysext/frontend/Resources/Private/Language/locallang_tca.xlf
- typo3/sysext/cms/layout/locallang_db_new_content_el.xlf -> typo3/sysext/backend/Resources/Private/Language/locallang_db_new_content_el.xlf
- typo3/sysext/cms/layout/locallang.xlf -> typo3/sysext/backend/Resources/Private/Language/locallang_layout.xlf
- typo3/sysext/cms/layout/locallang_mod.xlf -> typo3/sysext/backend/Resources/Private/Language/locallang_mod.xlf
- typo3/sysext/cms/locallang_csh_webinfo.xlf -> typo3/sysext/frontend/Resources/Private/Language/locallang_csh_webinfo.xlf
- typo3/sysext/cms/locallang_csh_weblayout.xlf -> typo3/sysext/frontend/Resources/Private/Language/locallang_csh_weblayout.xlf