Breaking: #85036 - Removed support for non-namespaced classes in Extbase ¶
See Issue #85036
Non-namespaced classes like
are not supported any more
and all magic based on class names no longer works with classes like these:
- Translating model name to repository name (and vice versa)
- Translating model name to validator name
- Guessing the extension name
- Guessing the controller name by looking at a command name
- Translating model name to (database) table name
- Recognizing child property types in object storage annotations
All this magic no longer works with non-namespaced classes.
Affected Installations ¶
All installations that still use non-namespaced classes in Extbase.
Use namespaced class names for Extbase.