Type: array Scope: Display
Has information about the appearance of child-records, namely:
- collapseAll (boolean)
- Show all child-records collapsed (if false, all are expanded)
- expandSingle (boolean)
- Show only one child-record expanded each time. If a collapsed record is clicked, the currently open one collapses and the clicked one expands.
- newRecordLinkAddTitle (boolean)
Adds the title of the foreign_table to the “New record” link.
- “Create new”
- “Create new <title of foreign_table>”, e.g. “Create new address”
- newRecordLinkTitle (string or LLL reference)
Overwrites the title of the “New record” link with a localised string. This will work only if
newRecordLinkAddTitleis not set to true.
'newRecordLinkTitle' => 'LLL:EXT:myext/Resources/Private/Language/locallang_db.xlf:my_new_record_label'
- levelLinksPosition (string)
- Values: ‘top’ (default), ‘bottom’, ‘both’, ‘none’. Defines where to show the “New record” link in relation to the child records.
- useCombination (boolean)
- This is only useful on bidirectional relations using an intermediate table with attributes. In a “combination” it is possible to edit the attributes AND the related child record itself. If using a foreign_selector in such a case, the foreign_unique property must be set to the same field as the foreign_selector.
- suppressCombinationWarning (boolean)
Suppresses the warning FlashMessage that will be displayed when using useCombination. You can also override the message with your own message using the example below.
$GLOBALS['TCA']['tx_demo_domain_model_demoinline']['columns']['irre_records']['config'] = [ 'appearance' => [ 'overwriteCombinationWarningMessage' => 'LLL:EXT:demo/Resources/Private/Language/locallang_db.xlf:tx_demo_domain_model_demoinline.irre_records.useCombinationWarning', 'useCombination' => TRUE ], ],
- useSortable (boolean)
- Activate drag & drop.
- showPossibleLocalizationRecords (boolean)
- Show unlocalized records which are in the original language, but not yet localized.
- showRemovedLocalizationRecords (boolean)
- Show records which were once localized but do not exist in the original language anymore.
- showAllLocalizationLink (boolean)
- Defines whether to show the “localize all records” link to fetch untranslated records from the original language.
- showSynchronizationLink (boolean)
- Defines whether to show a “synchronize” link to update to a 1:1 translation with the original language.
- enabledControls (array)
- Associative array with the keys ‘info’, ‘new’, ‘dragdrop’, ‘sort’, ‘hide’, ‘delete’, ‘localize’. If the accordant values are set to a boolean value (true or false), the control is shown or hidden in the header of each record.
- showPossibleRecordsSelector (boolean)
- Can be used to hide the foreign record selector from the interface, even if you have a foreign_selector configured. This can be used to keep the technical functionality of the foreign_selector but is useful if you want to replace it with your own implementation using a custom control, see customControls.
- headerThumbnail (boolean)
- Defines whether a thumbnail should be rendered in the inline elements’ header. This is used by the File Abstraction Layer to render a preview of the related image.
- fileUploadAllowed (boolean)
Defines whether the button “Select & upload file” should be rendered. This can be used for file fields to directly upload files and create a reference to the file. The button is limited to file fields using File Abstraction Layer. It will only appear to backend users which have write access to the user upload folder. By default this folder is
fileadmin/user_uploadbut it can be changed in User TSconfig using
options.defaultUploadFolder. See the TSconfig reference.
The button is shown by default unless this option is set to
- elementBrowserEnabled (boolean)
- Hides or displays the element browser button in inline records
- elementBrowserAllowed (string)
- Sets the list of allowed element types, e.g. file extensions for file fields. For file fields this also affects
whether the “Add media by URL” button is shown if online media file extensions (e.g.
vimeo) are included.