Changes made in EXT:adodb missing in upstream¶
Now in use¶
The currently used ADOdb version is 5.19 .
This is a list of changes we made in ADOdb that must re-applied if EXT:adodb is updated to upstream.
- ADOdb: Invalid override method signature (48034) (Solved in 5.20-dev )
- ADOdb: Set charset properly (61738)
- EXT:adodb: Table names in ALTER TABLE broken (63659)
- MSSQL native driver for ADOdb returns erroneous message (66674)
- ADOdb: mssqlnative driver fails to create sequences (66678)
- ADOdb: mssqlnative driver is not properly initialized (66830)
- ADOdb: mssqlnative driver does not properly define the port (63070)
- ADOdb: Allow setting NOT NULL/DEFAULT on blob and text columns (67442) (Upstream pull request: )
- ADOdb: Table names in sequences broken (64990)
- ADOdb: PHP7 redefinition of parameter (71244)
- Security: XML entity expansion (61269)
You’ll find a diff file in EXT:adodb/Documentation/typo3-adodb.diff.