This extension allows you to log in to a TYPO3 front- or backend with Auth0. It also allows you to create login links to any existing Auth0 application, no matter if your TYPO3 instance is connected to an Auth0 tenant or not.
You need access to an Auth0 instance. We are currently supporting following TYPO3 versions:
|Extension Version||TYPO3 v11 Support||TYPO3 v10 Support||TYPO3 v9 Support||TYPO3 v8 Support|
Beta support for TYPO3 v11.0 is available since version 3.4.0.
Auth0 helps you to:
- Add authentication with multiple authentication sources, either social like Google, Facebook, Microsoft Account, LinkedIn, GitHub, Twitter, Box, Salesforce, among others, or enterprise identity systems like Windows Azure AD, Google Apps, Active Directory, ADFS or any SAML Identity Provider.
- Add authentication through more traditional username/password databases.
- Add support for linking different user accounts with the same user.
- Support for generating signed JSON Web Tokens to call your APIs and flow the user identity securely.
- Analytics of how, when, and where users are logging in.