Target group: Administrators / Developers
- composer req proudnerds-typo3/pn-uniform-product-names
- include the typoscript template
- add the new page and uniform product fields to the editor backend user groups
- adjust typoscript settings for spatial and authority. This extension is default configured for a Dutch municipal
- add the scheduler task to import the product names, it can be found under “Execute console commands”. The source XML is updated 4 times a year, according to ICTU.nl. You can also run this task in the console the first time to have some more log info. See Classes/Command/ImportCommand.php for howto. A log is created at /var/log/productNames-import.log
- defaultExport behavior to include a page in the catalogi export can be set in typoscript. It’s default set on 0, meaning in the page properties a productname must either be filled in or ‘export’ needs to be set on ‘Ja’.
- Consult the XML Template to see which fields are exported and how.
- if you want to migrate from alternet_sc_pages, you can run the migrate script as a one time scheduler task, or better run it from console. After migrate please consult the UPL_migrate log at /public/typo3temp/pn_uniform_product_names/
- at the page properties now is a tab with fields for Uniforme Productnamen
- to be able to show https://www.yourwebsite.nl/catalogi.xml, add a routeEnhancer mapping for 888 in /config/sites/yourwebsite/config.yaml :