What does it do?¶
This extension provides a configurable toolbar for editing page properties in the Page module.
Benefits of using this toolbar:
- Important fields are accessible via toolbar buttons, like the “General” button for page title, subtitle, slug etc.
- All other fields are not visible so there is no need to search for the correct tab and field.
- The toolbar can be defined as visible or hidden by default via the user settings.
- The toolbar can be deactivated by the user or via user or group settings.
- It is easily extendable via page TSConfig for integrators.
The complete page settings are still accessible via the edit icon on top of the page view.