The extension needs to be installed as any other extension of TYPO3 CMS:
- Switch to the module “Extension Manager”.
- Get the extension
- Get it from the Extension Manager: Press the “Retrieve/Update” button and search for the extension key cleverreach and import the extension from the repository.
- Get it from typo3.org: You can always get current version from http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/cleverreach/current/ by downloading either the t3x or zip version. Upload the file afterwards in the Extension Manager.
Latest version from git¶
You can get the latest version from git by using the git command:
git clone https://github.com/svewap/cleverreach.git
Preparation: Include static TypoScript¶
The extension ships some TypoScript code which needs to be included.
- Switch to the root page of your site.
- Switch to the Template module and select Info/Modify.
- Press the link Edit the whole template record and switch to the tab Includes.
- Select CleverReach (cleverreach) at the field Include static (from extensions):
After adding the typoscript you can enter the cleverreach API settings. This API uses the REST format.
As a admin you can enter default settings for Form and Group IDs. This can maybe overridden by editor.