What does it do?¶
This extension contains a lot of code samples that are used throughout the TYPO3 Core Documentation. The goals are two-fold:
- provide an easy way for users to gain access to these examples for their own use.
- store all code examples in a central place, so that it is easier for documentation maintainers to reproduce the examples from the documentation, in particular when refreshing the screenshots.
The usage of these examples is not explained in this manual. It is explained in the relevant documentation.
Not all code examples from the Core Documentation will be moved here as it is a rather huge task. Whenever possible code samples are taken from the TYPO3 Core itself. Furthermore priority is given to those code samples that are related to screenshots.
The extension introduces a Backend Module with different Pages that introduce one concept each:
- Flash messages
- Logging Framework: Log Writers and Logger
- Page tree display
- Accessing the clipboard
- Edit links: Backend edit links and Usage of View Helpers in the Backend Creating HTML/XML tags using the TagBasedViewHelper
- File references
Page Tree Examples¶
Content element example¶
- Example of a custom content element beeing added: Creating a custom content element
Data processor examples¶
- Examples using all Core data processors are provided as content elements. They are used in Extended example: Extend tt_content and use data processing and dataProcessing
- Example using a custom data processor, used in Custom data processors
Some of the examples were originally created by Kasper Skårhøj.