Introduction to Forger¶
The majority of the work in the TYPO3 project is managed via a tool called Forger, which acts as a read-only view on issues and reviews.
Forger performs several tasks, including:
- Provides an extensive search over issues on Forge, available via the search box found on the start page and in the top right corner.
- Visualize the current development with a lot of useful graphs. You can learn more about the graphs here.
- Show and filter reviews incl. filters to easily find things to review. Check out the
- Offer a variety of Kanban-style boards both for issues and reviews. Take a look
Sprintsmenu, for example Sprints: Reviews: Bugfixes. Note: this is a great way to follow the current development. Just put up any board on a huge screen and use an auto-reload plugin in your browser.
- Supply an Issue Management view to show issues aggregated by year, month and status, based on the last time they were updated.
- A rst file generator which is useful when you add documentation snippets to a review.