TYPO3 Exception 1390290029¶
Below, the TYPO3 community may have provided additional information or solutions for this exception. However, these may or may not apply to your particular case. If you can provide more information, you should come back here and add your experience and solution steps to this issue once you have resolved it.
General TYPO3 troubleshooting tips can be found in the section “Troubleshooting” of the menu, and live support is available in the TYPO3 Slack channel #typo3-cms.
To add your experience, click “Edit on GitHub” above and follow the “Edit on GitHub” workflow. Also check out our tip on Coding Style and reST.
You are trying to use a method on an inaccessible folder.¶
Processed directory readonly¶
We had this error when listing files in the backend. The source of the
problem was that the folder contained image files and the backend wanted
to create and save preview images. The
processed folder was set to a
second file storage whose root directory was
readonly. After fixing that
permission problem of the second file storage, everything worked again.
- accessed files/folders may be missing (check if the do exist)
- file storage may be out of webroot (try to move the files into a valid file storage)
- check the same folder in the backend module File->List - maybe some Icons will show you that the folder is not accessible
- check missing folders in typo3temp
- If the file storage is readonly (Flag Is writable not set), then you
may need to set a Folder for manipulated and temporary images
-> This folder may be located in another file storage, which is
writeable (eg the non-writable file storage is number 2, a writeable
storage is number 1, then set this folder value to