TYPO3 Exception 1460581769¶
Below, the TYPO3 community may have provided additional information or solutions for this exception. However, these may or may not apply to your particular case. If you can provide more information, you should come back here and add your experience and solution steps to this issue once you have resolved it.
General TYPO3 troubleshooting tips can be found in the section “Troubleshooting” of the menu, and live support is available in the TYPO3 Slack channel #typo3-cms.
TYPO3 10.4.21 - October 6, 2021¶
- Exception in FE on loading page: Oops, an error occurred! LinkHandler for page=uid=p1004 was not registered
- Exception in redirects module when filtering for the redirect where this problem occurs (e.g. enter the source URL)
The exception is logged, you can find the exception stack trace in the TYPO3 log.
Cause of problem¶
- An invalid link target was entered in a redirect, e.g. target=`t3://page=uid=p1004`
- This can be fixed by entering a correct target in the redirect.
- Because of the exception, it can’t be done in the redirects module, must be done in the database directly, e.g.
UPDATE sys_redirect SET target='t3://page?uid=1004' WHERE target='t3://page=uid=p1004';