This documentation is not using the current rendering mechanism and will be deleted by December 31st, 2020. The extension maintainer should switch to the new system. Details on how to use the rendering mechanism can be found here.
EXT: TYPO3 Basics¶
|Description:||The keywords help with categorizing and tagging of the manuals. You can combine two or more keywords and add additional keywords yourself. Please use at least one keyword from both lists. If your manual is NOT in english, see next tab "language" ---- forEditors (use this for editors / german "Redakteure") forAdmins (use this for Administrators) forDevelopers (use this for Developers) forBeginners (manuals covering TYPO3 basics) forIntermediates (manuals going into more depth) forAdvanced (covering the most advanced TYPO3 topics) see more: http://wiki.typo3.org/doc_template#tags ----|
EXT: TYPO3 Basics - basics
EXT: TYPO3 Basics¶
Extension Key: basics
Keywords: forAdmins, forBeginners
Copyright 2012, Sven Burkert, <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This document is published under the Open Content License
available from http://www.opencontent.org/opl.shtml
The content of this document is related to TYPO3
- a GNU/GPL CMS/Framework available from www.typo3.org
Table of Contents¶
`Introduction 3 <#1.1.Introduction|outline>`_
`Configuration 4 <#1.2.Configuration|outline>`_
`To-Do list 5 <#1.3.To-Do%20list|outline>`_
`ChangeLog 6 <#1.4.ChangeLog|outline>`_
What does it do?¶
Solves some basic issues:
- adding the fields “Keywords” and “Description” to page type “Shortcut”
- show caption of an image only if there exists one (prevents empty div with class "csc-textpic-caption")
- enable more files in content element "filelinks"
- After installing this extension you can configure it in the extension manager.
- You have to add the template “TYPO3 Basics” in field “Include static (from extensions)” in your ROOT page.
- Remove the possibility to add the fields “Keywords” and “Description” with this extension as soon as TYPO3 fixed this.
- Also remove fix of p-tag in table cells when TYPO3 handles this correctly.
See file ChangeLog in extension directory.