This documentation is not using the current rendering mechanism and is probably outdated. The extension maintainer should switch to the new system. Details on how to use the rendering mechanism can be found here.
- You can install the extension using extension manager.
- Once installed ,there appears a Deepl back end module with a settings tab.
- Typo3 8.5 to 8.7.99
- Once you installed the extension, you have to set the Deepl API Key under extension configuration section
Translating content elements¶
Once the extension is installed and Api key provided we are good to go for translating content elements.On translating content element,There appears additional four options apart from normal tranlate and copy.
- Deepl Translate(auto detect).
- Deepl Translate.
- Google Translate(auto detect).
- Google Translate.
Deepl Module Settings¶
The settings module helps to assign the sytem languages to either deepl supported languages or to Google supported languages.
For example you can assign German to Austrian German sys language if you wish. For assigning a language to a sys language you must enter it’s isocode(ISO 639-1).