This documentation is not using the current rendering mechanism and will be deleted by December 31st, 2020. The extension maintainer should switch to the new system. Details on how to use the rendering mechanism can be found here.
:heavy_exclamation_mark: This PHP library has been developed for TYPO3 CMS and is intended to TYPO3 extension developers.
This repository hosts a full working example for the TYPO3 extension FormZ.
- Install FormZ on your TYPO3 installation:
- Clone this Git repository in your extensions folder:
git clone https://github.com/romm/formz_example.git.
- Install the extension
- On a page in your TYPO3 page tree, insert a new content containing the provided plug-in:
[FormZ] Form example.
- On the same page, include the following TypoScript static content:
[FormZ] Global configuration (formz)
[FormZ] Form example - Configuration (formz_example)
- Additionally, if you are using Twitter Bootstrap or Foundation on your site, you can do the following:
- Edit the plug-in that you did insert in step 4, and change the value of
- Include the TypoScript static content
[FormZ] View configuration for XXX
[FormZ] Form example - Asset for XXX