This documentation is not using the current rendering mechanism and is probably outdated. The extension maintainer should switch to the new system. Details on how to use the rendering mechanism can be found here.
Known Problems And Hints¶
- It’s known that the used @import replacement utility from the „Minify“ project doesn’t resolves URL’s. It’s not a real problem, because such @import rules will simply not be replaced.
- The defer, async and rev attributes are completely ignored.
- If you experience problems with the compression, make sure you have mod_headers installed and activated. You can do this in e.g. ubuntu with a simple „sudo a2enmod headers && sudo service apache2 restart“ command.
- If you have some missing images after the merging process, you can use the “postUrlProcessing” option to manually fix them. See the configuration chapter for additional information.
- Often problems are caused by an incorrect ordering after the concatenation process if some files are ignored. You can fix that by defining a better position for your merged files. See the configuration chapter for more information.
- You can disable the scriptmerger for the request by an URL parameter. Just add the following to your query string: “?no_cache=1&disableScriptmerger=1”.
- If you want to post-process the written files, because you want to push them to a CDN or something like that, you can use the proviced internal hook. Just register some class in your ext_localconf.php into this array $GLOBALS[‘TYPO3_CONF_VARS’][‘EXTCONF’][‘scriptmerger’][‘writeFilePostHook’] and add the method “writeFilePostHook” inside this class with the required logic.
- You can ignore any scripts and stylesheets by adding the data-ignore attribute with the value 1. This tags are not touched in any way by the scriptmerger.
Your problem isn’t listed here and you still experience issues with your minified, compressed and/or concatenated contents? Then please report this at the project tracker on forge.