Seeder is a TYPO3 Extension that generates fake data for your TYPO3 Extension. Its intended for developers only!!! This Version is an experimental version!
The recommended way to install seeder is by using composer. 1. Get seeder by running sh composer require tildbj/seeder 2. Activate seeder in your Extension Manager
Create Seed via commandline:¶
sh /path/to/typo3/cli_dispatch.phpsh extbase seeder:make --class-name=Example --table-name=tx_myextension_domain_model_mymodel
You can find your generated seed at: Classes/Seeder/Example.php Feel free to customize it to your wishes. (A possiblity to configure the path is coming soon!!!)
sh /path/to/typo3/cli_dispatch.phpsh extbase seeder:seed --class-name=Example
- Fork it!
- Create your feature branch: git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Commit your changes: git commit -am 'Add some feature'
- Push to the branch: git push origin my-new-feature
- Submit a pull request :D
Add TYPO3 8.7 support
Skip start and enddate because usually we don't want to test a typo3 core feature so each record will be available in frontend
First experimental release
Seeder does not create any data. What am i doing wrong?
- Make sure your seed has a pid that exists in your TYPO3 installation. Otherwise the extension is not able to generate any data.
- Checkout the Logmodule in the TYPO3 backend if there is any SQL error. It can help a lot to detect wrong configuration of your seed.
Seeder is released under GNU General Public License, version 3 or later. See the bundled LICENSE file for details.